Registration and abstract submission now open!
On 12 & 13 September 2019, Barcelona, Spain will host The Gut-Axis Summit 2019. This 2nd Annual event brings together leading scientists, physicians, and senior leaders to explore the potential insights into the Microbiota–Gut–Brain Axis, the Human Microbiome Market that exhibits significant potential in the near future and skin’s microbiome that has the potential to revolutionize the beauty and personal care industry.
3 Streams, with 20+ expert speakers, 20+ case studies demonstrating disease causation of the gut-brain axis, Mitochondria-Microbiome Axis and Skin Microbiome
The ability of gut microbiota to communicate with the brain is emerging as an exciting concept in health and disease. Mounting evidence, mostly from rodent studies, suggests that gut microbes help shape normal neural development, brain biochemistry, and behaviour.
The Gut-Axis 2019 is set to be the “must-attend” meeting for anyone interested in unlocking the potential of the Human Microbiome, and translating it into safe, effective and commercially viable therapeutics.
The Gut-Axis Summit 2019 will be dedicated to help large pharma, biotech, academics and clinicians exploring and understand the Human Microbiome Market, GBA in demonstrating disease causation and changing perceptions of bacteria in the Skin Microbiome. Over the last decade, the microbiome has become one of the trendiest areas of biology, and the research has made clear that the microbiome is fundamental to overall health.
KEY PRACTICAL LEARNING POINTS
- The influence of the intestinal microbiome on vaccine responses
- Effectively understand and manipulate the Gut-Brain Axis
- Viruses and the Microbiota
- The human virome: new tools and concepts
- Learn about the microbiota and their metabolites and neurotransmitters production
- Influence of the microbiota on vaccine effectiveness
- The impact of environment and age on shaping our individual microbiota
- The skin microbiome: Current perspectives and future challenges
- Discover tools and technologies to help investigate the GBA
- Insights into the Human Virome Using CRISPR Spacers from Microbiomes
- Build predictive pre-clinical models in the gut-brain axis
- Role that the GI microbiome plays in modulating the immune system and the GI-brain axis.
- Current options for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of neurodegenerative, metabolic and autoimmune disorders
- The importance of the gut–brain axis in emotional, behavioral and development disorders
- Stress related bowel disease: gut-brain axis in IBD and IBS
- Develop commercially viable therapeutics and nutritional products
- Probiotics, prebiotics, synbiotics and psychobiotics
…and many more. We will be releasing the official agenda very soon.
COMPANIES ATTENDED IN 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The BioTech Pharma Summit (EPM Group) are exclusive events designed for senior level attendees from leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, CRO and solution provider companies, along with highly esteemed members of academic and government institutions. CEOs, VPs, Drug developers, Academics and Researchers, CROs, Scientists and Medical Doctors including:
- Medical Immunology and Microbiology
- Medical Advisor
- Integrative & Experimental Pathology
- Drug Discovery
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medicinal Chemistry & CMC
- Associate Research Director
- Strategy & Business
- IVD Assay Development
- Safety Risk Lead
- Preclinical Group Leader
- Medical Information Manager
- Research Investigator
- Scientific Project Leader
- Head Search & Evaluation Neuroscience
- Molecular Toxicology
- Nutrition & Health
- Laboratory Director
- Modeling and Data Specialist
- Microbiome and Lipid Biology
- Genome Editing
Super-Early Bird is Available!
GET 50% OFF till January 18th 2019
Use the following Coupon code: GUTWORLD
*For Group registration or Sponsorship/Exhibition enquires, please use the contact form below.