On 09 & 10 May 2019, Tokyo (Japan) will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Pre-Filled Syringes 2019 conference. This year’s event will bring together all specialists in medical devices and pharmaceuticals to share experience about new technology trends, design considerations, technical developments of quality and materials in pre-filled syringes.
Join us at the Pre-Filled Syringes 2019 to share and benchmark against best practices to ensure optimal development in all aspects of pre-filled syringe production.
The global market for pre-filled syringes will grow substantially over the next five years to reach sales of $6.6 billion, according to a new report from Smithers Rapra. With sales of $6.9 billion expected by 2018, syringes of this kind cater to an expanding patient demographic: people with chronic conditions who need, or prefer, to administer their own medicines. The race is on to improve the associated technologies, ensuring that the new generation of prefilled syringes can adequately accommodate tomorrow’s drugs.
The conference will provide a comprehensive overview for market participants to overcome common industry hurdles and gain knowledge in key areas surrounding chemical compatibility, E&L; needle safety; human factors and home-based administration and compliance.
The BioTech Pharma Summit: Pre-Filled Syringes 2019 will explore the advancements in regulatory guidelines, product development, manufacturing processes, risk mitigation, portfolio management and answer some infinite industry questions such as; how the industry is responding to disruptive technology, connectivity, speed to market, and next generation syringes.
KEY PRACTICAL LEARNING POINTS
- Current market developments, trends, and needs for Pre-Filled Syringes (PFS)
- The latest technologies in materials and production process development
- Navigating regulatory considerations in the PFS market environment
- New drug formulation strategies
- Syringe filling of high-concentration monocolonal antibody formulation
- Human factor and usability engineering for patient-centric
- Drug-device combination products development challenges
- Safety evaluation of leachables when developing a pre-filled syringe drug product
- Next generation design and materials for PFS
- Challenges of platformization
- Combination products and auto injectors
- Smart labeling solutions for pre-filled syringes
- Technical developments to enhance device quality
- Sterile manufacturing
- Ensuring efficient drug development
- Human-factors engineering and usability
- Patient centric design considerations for PFS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The BioTech Pharma Summit (EPM Group) are exclusive events consisting of world-class keynote addresses and presentations designed specifically for senior level attendees from research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions and hospital laboratories as well as major pharmaceutical and biotech companies based Worldwide. Delegates typically include CEOs, VPs, Drug developers, Academics and Researchers, CROs, Scientists and Medical Doctors of:
- Bioprocess Research and Development
- Business Development
- Combination Products
- Container Development
- Controls and Robotics
- Device Development & Manufacturing
- Device Engineering & Design
- Drug Delivery & Devices
- Research and Development
- Risk Management
- Standardisation science
- Sterile Products
- Extractables & Leachables
- Formulation Sciences
- External Supply
- Human Factors
- Materials Development
- Medical & Connected Devices
- Regulatory AffairsDrug Development
- Drug Packaging