On 07 & 08 November 2019, Milan (Italy) will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Pharmaceutical Lyophilisation 2019 conference. This year’s event provides a platform to facilitate dialogue among the various bodies, companies and individuals committed to exploring advancements and innovations in Lyophilization. Meet industry experts and suppliers and share the latest thinking. Learn from relevant case studies. The knowledge gained will support you in your daily work.
Join us as we look at advances in lyophilizing technology, PAT tools, QbD and design space, strategies to enhance lyophilization formulation and innovative alternative to Lyophilization
As biopharmaceuticals continue to dominate the market the need for greater shelf life and protein stability has increased. For many biological products lyophilization is a necessity and the technology is constantly advancing. As manufacturing demands increase the global lyophilization market for pharmaceutical and biotechnology products is expected to reach $2.66 billion by 2018-2019 and this a trend that is likely to continue as we push the boundaries of biopharmaceutical formulation and transport.
At the Pharmaceutical Lyophilisation 2019, take advantage of the opportunity to hear new innovated programs put in place by top companies in our unique case studies and walk away with a deep understanding of key industry trends and solutions.
The BioTech Pharma Summit: Pharmaceutical Lyophilisation 2019 will aim to keep attendees at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to growing manufacturing demands and cover key principles such as biological formulations, aseptic spray drying, scale up, cost, PAT and QbD.
KEY PRACTICAL LEARNING POINTS
- Novel concepts for freeze-drying
- Process optimisation, monitoring, and control
- Lyophilization process development, scale-up and technology transfer strategies
- Innovations in formulation development
- Process validation for lyophilized drug products
- Wireless product temperature monitoring
- Stability of sugar-protein lyophilized formulations
- Tech transfer & scale-up challenges and considerations
- Assessing phase separation in lyophilized protein formulation
- Holistic approach to packaging and innovative design
- Model-based process engineering
- Formulation strategies during clinical development
- Mathematical and experimental modelling for development and scale-up of lyophilisation cycles
- Application of PAT in lyo-cycle development, scale-up & transfer and lyo-cycle optimization
- Importance of a PAT tool for the commercial production of small and large volume parenterals
- Strategies to scale-up from R&D to full production level
- Technological solutions
- Physicochemical principles
- Design of experiment to optimize freeze drying process
- Regulatory considerations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The BioTech Pharma Summit (EPM Group) are exclusive events consisting of world-class keynote addresses and presentations designed specifically for senior level attendees from research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions and hospital laboratories as well as major pharmaceutical and biotech companies based Worldwide. Delegates typically include CEOs, VPs, Drug developers, Academics and Researchers, CROs, Scientists and Medical Doctors of:
- Container Development
- Drug Development
- Formulation Scientist
- Packaging and Labelling
- Process Technology
- Product Innovation
- Process Analytics
- Cell Manufacturing
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Affairs