On 20 & 21 February 2020, Lisbon (Portugal) will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Liquid Biopsy 2020 conference. This year’s event will bring together the leaders in the field from pharma, biotech, Dx companies and healthcare and be the home of multi-stakeholder and pan-industry collaboration for liquid biopsy, molecular pathology and precision medicine experts to explore the expanding and evolving field whereby Circulating Biomarkers of various classes are being evaluated for their potential to be developed into diagnostics for cancer as well as application of liquid biopsy testing, across biofluids, biomarkers and disease indications, as the needle shifts on the gold standard of personalized healthcare testing.
Latest findings on the clinical applications of CTCs, ctDNA, miRNAs and exosomes in real time monitoring of systemic anticancer therapies will be discussed
Technological advancements in research on circulating biomarkers from patient derived blood have enabled a less invasive means of diagnosing non-hematologic cancers. Considered a more practical way of real-time patient monitoring than traditional tumor biopsy, liquid biopsy markers including circulating tumor cells (CTCs), circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) and extracellular vesicles (EVs) and exosomes certainly have the potential to change the dynamics of cancer management and treatment.
Learn new process and technology refinements that can enable molecular liquid biopsies to become a fulcrum in the future of precision medicine.
The BioTech Pharma Summit: Liquid Biopsy 2020 has become an important annual event for leaders in the community to discuss the tools, validation and implementation of circulating biomarkers, which are transforming our understanding and management of disease. At the Liquid Biopsy Summit we will present some recent developments with regards to exosome and ctDNA research and understand the future perspectives on the areas of research for these biomarkers. We believe these non-invasive capabilities and their potential for diagnostic development can influence treatment selections and aid precision cancer therapies.
KEY PRACTICAL LEARNING POINTS
- Artificial Intelligence for Liquid Biopsies
- Liquid Biopsy: New Opportunities, Technologies, and Challenges in the Field
- Clinical integration of liquid biopsy
- Circulating Tumor Cells: History and Future Perspectives
- Improving the Quality of Circulating Tumor DNA Measurements
- Circulating Tumor Cells in Monitoring Cancer
- Extracellular vesicles (Evs)
- New Tools for Liquid Biopsies: Microfluidic Platforms for the Isolation of CTCs, cfDNA and Exosomes
- CTC Isolation Platforms and Using CTCs for Monitoring Therapy Responses
- Dissecting Mechanisms of Breast Cancer Metastasis Using Patient Derived Circulating Tumor Cells
- Liquid Biopsies in Cancer Immunotherapy Clinical Drug Development
- Heterogeneity of Cancer-Derived Extracellular Vesicles
- Liquid Biopsies in Oncology and the Current Regulatory Landscape
- Validating Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- ctDNA Liquid Biopsy Assay
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The BioTech Pharma Summit (EPM Group) are exclusive events consisting of world-class keynote addresses and presentations designed specifically for senior level attendees from research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions and hospital laboratories as well as major pharmaceutical and biotech companies based Worldwide. Delegates typically include CEOs, VPs, Drug developers, Academics and Researchers, CROs, Scientists and Medical Doctors of:
- Liquid biopsy
- Clinical Pathology
- Molecular Assay Development
- Medical Laboratory
- Scientific Affairs
- Sales and Marketing
- Quality Management
- Process Development
- Commercial & Outreach, Oncology
- Molecular pathology
- Research Scientist
- Molecular Biology
- Sales & Business Development
- Clinical and Translational Affairs
- Clinical Research
- Companion Diagnostics
- Scientific Affairs
- Clinical Trial
- Oncology Business Development
- Precision medicine
- Clinical Laboratory
- Cell Culture
- Clinical Genomics
Myriad by SANA*****
On the banks of the Tagus River and with panoramic views, the unique and futuristic oasis that is MYRIAD offers luxurious, contemporary accommodation. It features a chic restaurant & bar and an indoor pool with spa and fitness facilities.
The hotel also has an events center for weddings, parties or conferences. Lisbon International Airport is a 10 minute drive away.