The BioTech Pharma Summit is proud to present the 2nd Annual Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019. This innovative B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the latest trends, developments, business models and strategies in the companion diagnostics & Biomarkers.
Over 100+ delegates representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions will be joining the Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019
Companion diagnostics market is growing due to continuous advancement in medical technology both for the diagnosis and the treatment of patients. Rise in the prevalence of diseases like cancer & HIV is fueling to the growth of companion diagnostics as it assist in determining the patient specific dose and drugs.
Over 20+ presentations and case studies focused on the key issues in Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers. Join us at the Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019 in Porto
The 2nd Annual Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019 will provide valued information about new IVD regulations, Dx reimbursement strategy, market access strategy to ensure successful commercialization with pharma & biotech companies. We will also provide solutions to assist in all stages of CDx development from the biomarker discovery process through CDx commercialization.
We sincerely hope you are able to join us for this year’s meeting and be part of a new paradigm of precision medicine at the 2nd Annual Companion Diagnostics & Biomarkers 2019!
KEY PRACTICAL LEARNING POINTS
- Methods and Strategies to Profile the tumor Microenvironment
- Clinical tumor sequencing: opportunities and challenges for precision cancer medicine.
- Liquid biopsy- the future of cancer diagnosis and precision medicine.
- Latest US and EU CDx regulation and guidance
- Genetic biomarker-based patient stratification in non-oncology
- The future & challenges of precision medicine
- Innovative biomarker-driven clinical trials
- Understanding payer perspectives and RWE approaches
- Recent Developments in Companion Diagnostics in Auto-immune Disease and Immunooncology
- Strategic Partnerships for CDx – Challenges and Opportunities
- The Challenge of Personalised Healthcare in Respiratory Disease
- Diagnostic Strategies for Cancer Immune Therapies
- Developing and Implementing Effective Biomarker Strategies for Immuno-Oncology Trials
- Exosome-derived epigenetic biomarkers for saliva diagnostics
- A global perspective on BRCA gene testing
- Image-based CDx solutions
- Development and Commercialization of Biomarker Assays for Therapeutic and Diagnostic Guidance
- Genomics challenges from a single sample to large clinical studies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The BioTech Pharma Summit (EPM Group) are exclusive events designed for senior level attendees from leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, CRO and solution provider companies, along with highly esteemed mem- bers of academic and government institutions.
Chief Executives, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads and Team Leaders and Managers including:
- Companion Diagnostics
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Personalized Healthcare
- Clinical Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Medical Sciences
- Experimental Medicine
- Translational Medicine
- Patient Advocates
- Market Access
- Medical Sciences
- Rare Diseases
- Drug Development
*For Group registration or Sponsorship/Exhibition enquires, please use the contact form below.
TAP Portugal made a partnership with the “Biotech Pharma Summit 2019”, held in Porto, on February 14-15 de 2019, offering a discount to all the participants purchasing a flight from TAP website.
The promo code of this event should me mentioned during your reservation in order to this discount be applied.
- Enter on the website flytap.com
- Choose your departure city and arrival city "Porto"
- Insert the code in the “box congress code" : IT19TPCG35
If you are experiencing any difficulties, please contact email@example.com
- The discount applicable to this event is only valid for bookings made through our website www.flytap.com where payment must be made by credit card. Electronic tickets will always be issued.
- Reservations already made previously, as well as reservations made through travel agents or our branches can not benefit from the discount.
- The price visible at the end of the reservation process is the total amount to be paid, with the discount processed and taxes included. The discount will be applied on the rate, without the respective rates.
- The discount only applies to flights operated by TAP. Reservations made on code-share flights operated by other airlines or with flights wholly from other airlines may not benefit from the discount.
- The discount is not cumulative with any other, as well as, can not be used in resident / student / child / baby / senior fares, etc.
- The discount only applies to round-trip travel to the event.
- The reservation can be made at any time. The dates of travel must be comprised within 10 days before and 10 days after the dates of the event. The dates of the event must be included in the period of the trip.
- The discount is extendable to the companions of the participant.
- Conditions and restrictions regarding changes and refunds will always be those of the selected rate. Please check fare details before finalizing your reservation.