On 06 & 07 December 2018, Dubai will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Pharma Pricing & Market Access 2018 conference. This year’s event brings together international payers, industry professionals and patient associations, the 2-day meeting will address how to enhance your pricing and access strategy for the ever changing global healthcare market.
At the Pharma Pricing & Market Access 2018 you will have the opportunity to engage and sit alongside the pioneers who are driving forward effective access and pricing strategies.
Pharma markets are extremely complex with each country governed by very different healthcare policies, reimbursement schemes, unique pricing, with large risks involved in entering the market, particularly with high priced, specialty drugs/therapeutics. Once way is to overcome this is to out-license, which cuts risks but can also decrease profits. There is also no guarantee that this will lead to success.
A surge in the price of drugs has recently been making international headline news adding growing pressure from leading government bodies and patient groups for pharmaceutical companies and manufactures to limit future price increases. Mounting criticism has created a shift in focus for payers to be more cost-effective in their approach to setting budgets and managing costs.
Lessons learnt from successfully and profitable market entries for orphan drugs, high priced therapeutics, generics, biosimilars and more at the Pharma Pricing & Market Access 2018
The BioTech Pharma Summit: Pharma Pricing & Market Access 2018 will tackle industry challenges head on by preparing attendees to develop a successful market access strategy for the ever changing pharmaceutical and payer landscape
KEY PRACTICAL LEARNING POINTS
- Increase compliance through regulatory guidance by the FDA
- Growth Markets and Strategy Spotlight for Biosimilars, Generics, Orphan drugs, etc
- Collaborating to bring value in development: what can we do within the constraints of RCTS
- Strategies for market access and expansion by identifying key economic advantages and by optimising meaningful patient engagement
- Pricing strategy: Price premiums vs discounts: What’s best?
- Reimbursement considerations for cell and gene therapies
- Rare diseases and orphan drugs: a market access outlook
- Fostering a successful tendering management strategy
- Generate clinical and health economic evidence to support a strong value proposition
- Utilise strategic partnerships by collaborating with payers, data providers and health stakeholders
- Opportunity in growing markets such as orphan drugs, biosimilars and gene therapy
- Maximizing your market access strategies by knowing regulatory trends
- Discover how the HTA and Regulatory Agencies are working together to meet patient needs
- Translational market access, international reference pricing and value based pricing
- Implement real world data into pricing and utilise Real World Evidence (RWE) for payer decision making
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The BioTech Pharma Summit (EPM Group) are exclusive events consisting of world-class keynote addresses and presentations designed specifically for senior level attendees from research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions and hospital laboratories as well as major pharmaceutical and biotech companies based Worldwide. Delegates typically include CEOs, VPs, Drug developers, Academics and Researchers, CROs, Scientists and Medical Doctors of:
- Market Access
- External Relations
- Government Relations
- Public Affairs
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- National Account Managers
- Product Launch
- Medical Director
- Group Benefit Advisors
- Regulatory Affairs
- Marketing Intelligence
- Drug Plan Management
- Senior Policy Analysts
- Heads of HTA
- Health Economics
- Senior Account Managers
- Sales Directors
- Sales & Marketing
- Managed Markets
- Payer Relations
- Market Research
- HEOR/ Pharmacoeconomics
- Specialty Pharmacy Relations
Access to all Sessions
Access to all Networking Sessions
Cocktail Reception Included
Unique one-on-one meetings
2 nights at the Hotel Venue
3m2 exhibition space
1 Complementary ticket
25% discount for extra ticket
6m2 exhibition space
1 Complementary ticket
2 nights at the Hotel Venue
Travel on Emirates for the PHARMA PRICING AND MARKET ACCESS 2018, 28 May – 29 May 2018, Dubai, UAE
We’re pleased to inform you that Emirates Airline has proudly been selected as the partner airline for the PHARMA PRICING AND MARKET ACCESS 2018. Emirates has excellent connections to all of the six continents via Dubai with more than 150 current destinations worldwide – and we are expanding our route network all the time.
Use your Promotion Code to get special fares on Emirates.
- Promotion code: EVE6PMA
- Travel Validity: 23 May – 03 June 2018
Book your travel today at www.emirates.com and enter the above promotion code when you book.
- Outbound and inbound travel must be within the validity period
- Destinations: Offer valid ONLY from and to gateway cities in which Emirates operates direct flights.
- Discount applicable: 10% off on the prevailing lowest online fare on Business Class and on Economy Class return fares. First Class no discount is applicable.
- Offer valid ONLY for return travel to Emirates gateway cities to Dubai and not from Dubai.
- Offer extends to companions travelling with attendees.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or special offer.
- Regular charges applies for any modification and changes as per the fare rule and conditions.
- The promotion code should be displayed on a secured website which is accessed by the delegates